The St Mark's uniform supports our school's aspirational ethos and is an important part in raising standards for all pupils. We believe that a school in which the uniform is smart and consistent provides the opportunity for all pupils to stand out through their talents and abilities.
- White polo shirt (plain or school logo)
- St Mark's jumper, cardigan or fleece
- Plain grey or black trousers / skirts
- Plain grey or black shorts (Knee length)
- Blue & white check summer dress
- White PE T Shirt (plain or school logo)
- Black PE shorts
- Plain black shoes with a low heel
- All shoes must cover toes and have a back or strap to protect heels
- Plan grey, black or white socks or tights
- Only stud earrings may be worn.
Uniform is provided by Sussex Uniforms, 40 Blatchington Road, Hove, East Sussex. BN3 3YH 01444 227066